TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the www.estagousvisas.com website and the pages on this “Site”, you agree to adhere to and be bound by the following terms and conditions referred to as “our terms” and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
References to “you” and “your” refer to each individual completing an application whether it’s the actual individual or another individual acting on another’s behalf, referred to as (“applicant”). References to “we”, “us” and “our” refer to, www.estagousvisas.com.
Our company believes in establishing a relationship with you built on trust. It is essential that you know that all individual’s legal interests are protected. Please note that you must accept these terms in order to use our services and this website.
Use of Services
Our service is as an online application service provider used to facilitate the Travel Authorization process in order for foreign nationals to visit the Unites States of America.
Our agents assist in obtaining your Travel Authorization from the US Government which we then provide to you. (By registering, visiting or using this service, you specify on www.estagousvisas.com that you have the right, authority and ability to use and comply with the Services.)
Upon completing the application form provided on our website, your request for a travel authorization document will be submitted after our review.
Your ESTA application is subject to approval form the US Government. In many instances your ESTA application will be processed and granted within minutes. However, if any details have been entered incorrectly or are incomplete, your application may be delayed.
ESTA travel authorizations are generally valid for two years, or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. You may travel to the US repeatedly within the validity period without having to apply for another ESTA.
Prior to making payment for the travel authorization, you will have an opportunity to review all the details you have provided on your screen and make changes if necessary. If you have made an error, it is important that you correct it before proceeding.
Once you have confirmed the details, you will be prompted to enter your credit card details for our service charge.
The information provided on our website is based on publicly available information from the US Government. We have however constructed our site so that the relevant information is easily available and customers can complete an application that is easy to use.
The users rely on the information provided herein at their own risk.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that www.estagousvisas.com provides intermediary services and is not, and shall not be deemed to be a Supplier, and therefore may not be held responsible in any way for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any Suppliers you choose to engage or hire or appoint via the Services.
Therefore, www.estagousvisas.com is not liable for any errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any of the Suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from.
www.estagousvisas.com reserves the right to cancel the applicants’ registration and delete personal information and applications:
The following cases
• Parts required in the registration process are ignored, changed, or omitted.
• Failure to meet the requirements is considered inappropriate for completing an online application.
• Provide personal information with fraud or error or participate in illegal activities.
The service might be paused if one of the following occurs:
• If a temporary suspension of this service is deemed necessary for management or technical reasons of this website.
• In case service is not provided due to fire or power problem.
• Service system emergency maintenance is performed on a regular basis.
• In accordance with our mutual consent, www.estagousvisas.com shall not be liable for any personal or third party damages caused by the suspension of this service for reasons specified in the previous terms and other reasons.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
I agree to comply with the terms and conditions of use of this Site and agree not to participate in any of the following activities:
• Violation of copyright and other intellectual property on third parties, third parties and other websites.
• Violation of assets and personal information protection of third parties and other websites.
• Criminal activities.
• An act causing third party damage.
• Commercial conduct using this service.
• Other users, third parties, or slander of this website.
• Transferring and using dangerous computer programs.
• Other illegal acts.
In the event that you or the applicant has caused any damage to a third party when using our services, you will resolve them at your own expense and liability and not damage this Website.
www.estagousvisas.com is not liable for damages caused by the use of this service, as it is not liable for any damages incurred by users. If a user violates the terms and conditions described herein and damages www.estagousvisas.com this website may require him/her to do so.
www.estagousvisas.com is proud to offer a transparent service for E-Visa applications with a service fee of 89 USD for the assistance provided.
User information may be collected by www.estagousvisas.com when visiting the site and may then be stored in our secure databases.
This information could include:
• Contact details: Email address and phone number.
• Personal information including full name, address, date and place of birth.
• Passport information. (issuance and expiration date, document number)
• Connection log and information regarding the IP connection.
• Payment record.
I agree to limit my use of the www.estagousvisas.com website and related services to personal use only. I agree that I will not download, modify or use any portion or related service of our website for any purpose including resale or commercial use.
We are a private website maintained by a corporation.
We are not affiliated with the U.S. Government. We are a privately held Corporation.
Notices or Complaints
All notices and communications shall be in writing, in English. If you have questions regarding your order, please get in touch with us by using the following communication methods: email: email@example.com