The application process for a travel authorization consists of fewer formalities in comparison to the US visa application process. Travelers entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are generally allowed to stay for up to 90 days, however you may have to provide proof of a return ticket and evidence of sufficient funds upon entry.
After successfully applying for a US Travel authorization, you will receive your approved Travel Authorization from us via email. It is vital that you keep a record of your Application Number. You will need your Application Number for the following:
- To check the status of your US Visa Travel Authorization.
- Update your Travel Authorization before each trip to the United States (currently voluntary but recommended).
After successfully applying for a US Travel authorization, you are deemed eligible to travel to the US under the visa waiver program. Make sure you record your Application Number.
- The Application Number is usually 14-characters long and consists of a combination of letters and numbers.
- We will provide a copy of your approved travel authorization as a PDF document via email. We strongly recommend that you save and print this document.
- You should apply for your Travel Authorization at least 72 hours before departure. However, if you are planning to visit the United States within the next 3-6 months, you are recommended to apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for your own Application Number
Go to our online application and submit your application today. Over 99% of all applicants are approved swiftly.